You can pay using your PayPal, Debit Card, Credit Card, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Electronic Check, Amex, Cirrus and more.
This is a one-time payment only. You can use the app forever and there’s no recurring subscription.
Make sure to press the Return to Merchant button after a successful payment to receive instructions to install
Purchase WhatsUp10 PRO
We all know right now that WhatsApp is shutting down their app for BlackBerry 10 and other platforms on December 31, 2017.
But we at Nemory Studios has come up with a solution to let BlackBerry 10 users continue using WhatsApp on their device even after December 31, 2017.
I’m introducing to you WhatsUp10 PRO. The android based WhatsApp Client that’s fully packed with great 3rd Party Features.
- Customize the look and feel with Themes
- Themes Store
- Hub Notifications
- Video and Voice Calls
- Set your status up to 250 characters instead of just 139
- App Security Lock
- Tons of Privacy Options:
- Ability to Hide Chats
- Ban Proof
- Expire Proof
- Send a broadcast up to 600 contacts
- BackUp and Restore Option
Please support us by buying WhatsUp10 PRO for just $2.99 One Time Payment forever.
- Can only send media files if from SD Card.
- Cannot automatically sync contacts. You’ll have to manually add them inside WhatsUp10
- Cannot Restore Backup.
- We’re working on more fixes. Stay tuned and follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates.
Mooo Stickers Pack! Show off your feelings through Mooo’s creative stickers. Exclusive to iOS iMessage App.
Now there’s a sticker for every conversation.
Get it now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mooo-stickers-pack/id1158662981
WhatsUp10 is an alternative client for WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 devices. This app has no shutdown date. And updates to it are directly from WhatsApp and is done on the fly.
- Chat with Friends
- Send Emojis/Emoticons
- Create/Manage Groups
- Manage Chats/Conversations
- Search Chats/Contacts
- Mute a Chat
- Archive a Chat
- Exit a Group
- Mark as Unread
- Manage Messsages in Chat
- View Group Info
- Clear Messages
- View Profile
- View Status
- View Archived Chats
- Update Profile
- Update Status
- Hub Notifications
- Hub Integration
- Send Photos
- Send Audio
- Voice & Video Calling
- Why get WhatsUp10?
- The official WhatsApp app for BlackBerry 10 will be retired very soon and will never work again. It’s better you get WhatsUp10 as a backup. WhatsUp10 will never be retired because it’s based on WhatsApp App for Desktop.
- Why not a standalone login? Why it require’s another phone to login?
- WhatsUp10 is a hack to the WhatsApp Web for Desktop. This is the only way you can continue to use WhatsApp on BlackBerry 10.
- How to login from a BlackBerry 10 Phone?
- Since WhatsApp on BlackBerry 10 still works, you can still use your BlackBerry 10WhatsApp to sync WhatsUp10.
- Just load up WhatsUp10 and screenshot the code and send it to a different phone/device. Then use your WhatsApp app of your BlackBerry 10 device to scan.
- To Scan via BlackBerry 10 WhatsApp, swipe down from the very top of the screen and tap WhatsApp Web.
- How to login from another phone than BlackBerry 10?
- You can download WhatsApp on iPhone or Android through the store. Then scan the WhatsUp10 QR Code via WhatsApp Web of your iPhone/Android device.
We apologize for the issues you’re experiencing when paying for our apps.
BlackBerry has finally done a fix to the issue. Please download/update the BlackBerry Payment Options App here: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/59992049 After this update. You should be able to pay successfully. Learn more: http://support.blackberry.com/kb/articleDetail?articleNumber=000038096
OR: You can use our Secure Payment Gateway to pay for our Apps. Please proceed here: http://bit.ly/2wYjz1a
If you have any concerns. Please don’t hesitate to contact us email@example.com
Thank you very much.
Thank you very much for your purchase of the PRO Version. Please allow us 3-5 days to make your account PRO.
Please not that after this purchase. Ignore the restore purchase button inside our app. Since you paid outside the BlackBerry Payments System, your purchase isn’t recorded in their servers but on my own server. Once I make you pro. You’re PRO and nevermind the restore purchase button if you see it. What’s important is that you have access to PRO Features.
Also we hope that you did not forget to add information about your Profile/Account/Username/Email from the PayPal Form. If you did forget. Please don’t hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to pay more for our other apps? Continue here: http://bit.ly/2wYjz1a
Thank you once again! Have a great day!